6.07.2008

If you're interested...

We arrived around 330pm yesterday. After we unloaded, we headed to the pool.
The motel is really nice - so is the room.
This place has 3 pools. Kailee loves the kiddie pool. It's the perfect size.
Our room is oceanfront/oceanview. It's on the bottom floor.
Our patio opens right up to the kiddie pool. Haha! PERFECT!
Madelynn looooooooves playing in the water.
Both kids are still sleeping.

I'll try to update when I get another chance.

HOLLAH!

3 folks had something to say.:

Tam said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!! But, I'm really glad your getting this opportunity. Hope you have a blast. Be sure and take pics so we can see.

love ya!

Valerie said...

wow, I am jealous too!
I think it is great you get to get out of GA though..lol

Have fun and yes,take pics..

Rachel said...

How romantical of Lance to surprise you like that!