6.13.2008

The Results.

I haven't gotten the results to my EEG yet because the internet is down at the doctor's office but I did get the results to my MRI. They found a spot. The nurse said it could be a cyst. They aren't really sure. I have to have some bloodwork and then go back to have a contrast MRI where they run dye through you to light up whatever the spot is so that they can see it clearer. I don't understand why they don't just do that to begin with. Anyway, I don't have any dates for my next MRI. It will probably be Monday before they set a date. I am still in Daytona but will be leaving tomorrow morning. As soon as I hear anything about my EEG, I'll let everyone know.

Here's another picture...

7 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

Praying for you.

wemmies said...

That dye heats up things it shouldn't! I hate that stuff. It is really bad for you. ICK!

Valerie said...

wow,where is the cyst located Erika? Never had the dye stuff, but keep us posted.

Valerie said...

Oh, and i love the pic of Kailee!

Rachel said...

Amy called and told me about it... been praying. Mom just had to have an MRI with the dye too. I don't think it was that bad for her, anyway. Hope that either it turns out to be nothing, or something minor they can fix easy.

Rachel said...

And I LOVE that pic of Kailee! A keeper for sure!

wemmies said...

I know!! I bet you held in a burp and it went into your head! I always thought they turned into farts. Interesting. :D