7.20.2008

Cool Game

Memories:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot; anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have Fun!

8 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

I don't remember what day it was, but I think it was in November or December, and I was in the airport either on the way back to TN of from TN to see my family. I got a call from you and you told me "I'm pregnant". I still remember that day, I was standing next to the chinese food place in minneapolis airport.

Valerie said...

I remember the time when I lived out on 28th Street,and you and Gina pulled up in your Toyota Corolla,yall had just got back from the malland or riding around and went to the Candy store( dont' remember the name of the store) you had gotten some sour candies and I am thinking it was a long stringy sour candy you had me try..It was sour,but good! Remember that?

Erika J. said...

Kasey, it had to have been January because I didn't know until then that I was pregnant. I do remember calling you.

Valerie, I don't remember but I do know the candy you're talking about. They're sour belts. Those are good! Wish I had some now.

Caet said...

I remember us sitting in the car you doing your pillsberry doe boy dance.
And Lance and me making fun of you.
LOL!

~Amy said...

I remember when you were sooooo hoping Lance would decide you were the one for him. :-)

Seems like we were visiting the Munozes and talking about it.

(bad memory ... sorry)

Amanda Bull said...

I remember Karen sticking a pencil in your leg. Did you ever get that lead out? :)

Karen said...

I remember the lead also, and I am pretty sure I stuck it in your leg!
One of my favorite memories is going on the General Jackson with you, your mom, and dad and he let me try his Margarita!

Erika J. said...

if i had known you stuck the pencil in my knee then i would've held a grudge all these years. o-well.

i thought we got virgin margaritas? i'm pretty sure my dad's had tequilla in it and there's no way my mom woulda let that happen. haha!