7.09.2008

A loooooooooooooooooong day.

Lance had a meeting in ATL today from 1-5 so he isn't home yet. He called to say that he should be here in 45 minutes. I imagine the day seemed much longer to him. He always manages to be in meetings where they are telling him everything he already knows. Today they learned how to order things from the internet or something to that effect. Fun! NOT!

I haven't felt so great today. It got worse after I ate pizza. BLAH. I still have a dull, nagging headache and I feel nauseated. Oh yeah, and I feel tired too but that's pretty normal for me.

I don't think I blogged about this so here ya go. My 2nd MRI showed no enhancements, meaning no cancer. I do have 3 or 4 small cysts but they are fairly common and shouldn't be causing all these wierd sensations I'm having. I follow up with my neurologist on the 18th. Maybe he'll have another suggestion.

3 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

Wow, that is good news on the MRI, praying for you...

emily said...

well, thank the Lord for no cancer. Will they remove the cysts? Or is that what will be discussed in the follow-up?

Tam said...

Thank the Lord for no cancer! I'll still be praying for God to completely heal you in EVERY way!

Can't wait to see ya!