7.02.2008

Pain can be scary.

As I stated in a previous post, I've been having alot of trouble with my hands and wrists. I'm not sleeping well at night and can barely function during the day. I really need everyone who prays to PLEASE pray for me. I cannot take care of my children this way. There are times I can barely do things for myself. If you can get dressed without any issues, realize how blessed you are. There are so many simple things we take for granted. Daily things that must be done are so easy for most people but for me, it isn't. Because my right elbow is so bad, I've had to try and do things with my left hand and arm. Brushing my teeth, brushing/fixing my hair, eating, etc., are not easy tasks anymore. It's VERY frustrating. I just want to be able to get through my day without feeling tired and aggravated with my body.

3 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

gosh Erika, I can not even imagine what you are feeling. I know it has got to be hard though.It is hard enough trying to take care of little ones when you are well. I sure hope you get to feeling better.

Karen said...

Love you girl. I am praying...

Tam said...

I do pray and will continue!!!! God can heal you if He so chooses so we will just keep asking Him.

love you!