7.31.2008

Thursday 13


Be random...

1)I cannot stand the heat & humidity. If it were possible to melt, I surely would've done it by now. I cannot wait until cooler weather arrives. Of course, in GA, you never know when that will be. I feel like we skipped over winter completely.

2)We will be closing on this house soon so that means DEBT FREE! WOO! We'll have a car payment, a house payment and utilities. Exactly the way it should be. Lance charged quite a bit of stuff to fix the house up. There will soon be a for sale sign in the front yard and I'm hoping to get outta this house for good! If everyone prays hard enough, maybe I'll end up in TN.

3)Kailee is calming down a little bit, THANK THE LORD! She is still pretty bad but not quite as bad.

4)I cannot wait for Madelynn to start walking. I am so tired of lugging around a 20 lb. baby. Maybe that's bad to say but when you have RA, the last thing you want to do is carry something so heavy.

5)I am really scared about my health. I've really cut back alot on the things that I feel are triggers for me but apparently my disease is too progressive for that to make a huge difference. The Rheumatologist said I had a little arthritis in my feet. I don't think I've ever had pain in the area he pointed to. He said that you can have damage without ever having pain. I didn't know that! UGH! My whole body could shut down on me at anytime without warning.

6) I'm ready to get rid of our Durango but with the economy like it is, I think we're stuck with it. :(

7) I need a friend down here.

8) Kailee still has a rash. The prednisone didn't help it at all. It ended up getting worse. We've been using some cream that the doctor called in. I don't know if the cream has helped or just giving it time but it seems to be getting better. I did notice that it seemed to flare a little after she held the puppy yesterday. I'm not so sure that's the problem or not. It could be something in the basement. She's been around the puppies longer than she's had the rash.

9) Being random is difficult for me. I don't really have much to talk to about.

10) I'm tired of watching kid shows all day.

11) I cannot wait till the assembly! I will be there 1 week from today! YES! We didn't get to go last year because it was getting close to my due date with Madelynn. There are people that I want to see that I haven't seen in a couple of years.

12) I'm having issues being random again. haha.

13) Madelynn pooped which gave me something to put for number 13. I gotta go now. LOL!

T13 is hosted by:this person

7 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

Wishing Maedlynn would walk already..I did that with Jason and now he is all over the place, into everything. We are all over the place watching him now..lol

With you having RA, it would make it somewhat easier.Is she trying to walk now?

Kasey said...

I wish I could go to assembly...would be nice to see everyone. #7 I will pray for you, if you pray for me...I need one too.

~Amy said...

So do I. Let's ALL pray about #7.

You know, people sometimes develop allergies. I used to play with cats and dogs when I was young ... can't go near 'em now. They make me sick, oh, so sick. You might want to keep an eye out on that.

I"ll be praying for you with the RA. Bless your heart. Claim the healing, sis, and we'll be praying.

Erika J. said...

Hey Val... Madelynn walks along the furniture and can stand alone but hasn't taken a step yet. This is about the time Kailee started walking.

Thanks to all for praying for me.

YellowRose said...

Being random is harder than you think! lol #13 made me laugh!!

Hope you stay cool!

Netty said...

I love you!!!!

Rachel said...

You know I am really enjoying all this cool blogging you're doing! It's helping me to get to know you better. Keep it up!