10.01.2008

Oh, my aching back!

I bent over to pick up something off the floor, which I feel like I constantly do, and I must've twisted funny because when I stood back up, I was in alot of pain. It feels like it does when my arthritis flares. I can barely bend of over now and when I do finally get in a bent over position, I can hardly stand up straight again. UGH! This is not cool! I have to pick Madelynn up for stuff! GRR!

I've had a knot on the right side of my spine for a couple of years. I've never gotten it checked because I figure it's arthritis related. I'm wondering if I shouldn't check into it just to be on the safe side.

Please pray for my back. I had a doctor appointment today for something simple and I called to reschedule because there is just no way I can get myself and these kids ready and in the car to meet Lance over there. My head is killing me now too.

6 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

We will pray for you this evening at church...

Vic said...

I stood in for your tonight...Someone brought Brad up for prayer and he placed his hand over on my shoulder to pray for you and I thought it was soooo sweet!!!!

Katie said...

I'm praying. I know God can heal you of all this pain and you never have pain EVER again, for your arthritis to go away.. ALL of the pain to go away and for the Lord to comfort you Always :)

Stay Strong, I'm here for you.

I love you!

Valerie said...

Ouch!
I pulled something in my back from getting something out of the back seat of the car once, and it hurt for days..

Hope you feel better soon!

Valerie said...

Ouch!
I pulled something in my back from getting something out of the back seat of the car once, and it hurt for days..

Hope you feel better soon!

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry about your back! Ouch!

It's hard for me to get the kids ready by myself and out the door too.. let alone without all that.

LOVE your song, btw. Ladonna has sung it at church with one of the girls.