12.03.2008

Merry Christmas... early.

This past weekend, Lance asked me if I wanted my Christmas present. I, of course, said yes. So he brings in a box. It turns out to be the tiniest laptop I have ever seen. I mean TINY. As much as I appreciated it, I told him to take it back. I just don't think my arthritis can handle a teeny tiny thing like that. He said he was okay with taking it back so we'll just see what else he comes up with. Haha.

Monday evening, I went out and tried to finish up my Christmas shopping for other people. Although every year Lance says not to get him anything, I do anyway. So I picked up his Christmas presents while I was out as well. I got him a CSI game for the XBOX and I also bought him the complete first season of CSI:Miami. He is SO hard to buy for. I usually just buy him a shirt, hat, boxers, something like that but that gets boring and really, you can buy that anytime. So I came home and asked him if he wanted his Christmas present early too. When I gave it to him, he said he LOVED it. I was happy to say the least. The next day he said he stayed up until 430am watching it. HAHA! Gotta love a successful gift!

4 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

That is hilarious...Next he will be saying I am sooo tired...lol!!!!

Glad the gift was a sucess...I love it when what I cared enough to shop for is a pleasing gift...

Valerie said...

I bet the little laptop was cool! I seen them online and they look sharp! I understand where you might have trouble using it..Let us know what he swaps it out for.hehe!

Valerie said...

oh, and you can never go wrong with a video game..

~Amy said...

There's just something wrong about exchanging Christmas gifts ALREADY!!!! I think there's actually a law against it. Well, anyway, if there's not, there should be. ;0) tee hee