1.30.2009

EVERYONE needs some!


You all should run out to your health food store NOW. Especially if you love ice cream. It's not really ice cream. It's dairy free, gluten free & sugar free. It's safe for diabetics. It's AWESOME! My new found love... and I'm not even a huge ice cream eater.

See if they sale it near you by clicking here! I know they do in Nashville.

3 folks had something to say.:

Jessica @ Home and Faith said...

This would be GREAT for my mom since she's a diabetic and LOVES ice cream! But they don't sell it in MS! BUMMER!!!!

Vic said...

Your heading on your blog is absolutely hilarious...You will thank the doodoo guru when you feel much better...

Kasey said...

OHHH they sell it in Idaho, at one of my local grocers. Must try. said is SPEEDS up metabolism..haha, ice cream, speeding up my metabolism, now this i must try.