1.19.2009

No title.

I was trying to think of a title for this post but nothing was coming to mind. This is going to be lots of random things so let's get started...



The guy across the street owns 2 horses. Every once in awhile, Lance will take Kailee over to see them. The other day he went over there to feed them some carrots and the owner, Lee, said that the female was pregnant and would probably give birth within the next couple of weeks. Friday, as I was blow drying my hair, I heard Lance say 'Erika, COME HERE!' I thought it was snowing cause that's how excited he sounded. I walked to the front door and there was a baby horse walking around across the street with his mommy. He is SO pretty. He's a paint. I really don't think I've seen a newborn horse before. He was born this past Wednesday.


We went to Walmart to get some things Friday and stopped in at McDonalds. The cashier was pregnant and was asking questions about Madelynn. She kept mentioning her children so I asked how many she had. She said SIX and she was pregnant with her SEVENTH. I knew she looked pretty young but looks can be deceiving so I asked if she minded telling me her age. She was 27! OH MY GOODNESS! NO WAY! She said she was getting her tubes tied after this one. I told her that I did after Madelynn cause 2 was enough for me! She said that 2 really is enough. haha!

My house was very loud last night. I was waiting for the police to pull up. The Early Morning Show is having a family singing contest so Patrick, Cameron & Castle are performing a song Lance wrote (yes, Lance wrote it.), Lance is going to video and edit it and send it in. The deadline is Friday. They have their stuff set up in the basement and they practiced for a few hours last night. As soon as it's sent in, I will be sure to put the link up so you guys can vote.

Saturday night, we went to see one of Lance's cousins renew her vows with her husband. It was really simple but nice. It was in a HUGE catholic church downtown. I got some cool ideas for when Lance and I do ours. The reception was very nice too. It isn't often that we get to do things like that and we had alot of fun. The most entertaining thing had to be watching my sister in law's husband dance. He looked liked Chris Farley. Poor guy. He is SO white.

Well, that's all from me for now. Hope everyone has a great day!

CIAO!

4 folks had something to say.:

marshasblog said...

Oh how exciting to see a baby horse. I love horses...Haley had a horse for several years and this past summer we had to put him to sleep because he developed a very aggressive cancer. Horses are fun! Can't wait to see the video of the song your husband wrote..how neat!!

emily said...

That's some exciting stuff happening over there =) Take a pic of that pony.

Grace & Co said...

I enjoyed reading your randomness. =]

Rebekah Doran said...

How neat that you were able to see a new baby horse! Horses are fun.

Great post!