6.16.2009

Who's a good blogger?

Not I.

I just haven't been in the mood.

Since I don't blog too often anymore, I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we will be making a trip to the beach. I'm not sure if we are leaving this afternoon, tomorrow morning or next week. HAHA! There's a story to all of that and I just don't feel like going in to detail. It's nothing bad - we are just tossing around some ideas. So anyway... Whenever I finally get down there, I will be sure to update with some photos of what all is going on while we are there.

The girls woke up at 530 this morning. I am so sleepy. I don't know WHY in the world they decided to get up that early but they did. Can we say 'EARLY NAP'?!

Wooooooooo. My eyes are blurry due to being sleepy so I'm gonna end this.

Have a good Tuesday!

PEACE

2 folks had something to say.:

Yvonne said...

Hope you have a good time while your there . Get your feet for me . love you.

Yvonne said...

Erika
Guess what Noah got the Holy Ghost tonight at Tennessee's youth camp!
Praise the Lord ! My eight year old has the Holy Ghost!!!!!