7.06.2009

I've decided to take a STAND...

...not knowing I'd lose some of my friends.
BUT I would rather live RIGHT, than in hell lift up my eyes!




I wonder what all will be risked when standing for the truth.
Some of us have been in different situations where we've lost those we thought were our friends. Some of us have lost property, church buildings, money.
Some of us thought we would lose our minds.

But after all of it is said and done, NONE of these things move me.

Thank you Jesus for truth. Not what I perceive to be truth but what is the actual, unadulterated truth of God's word. Nothing twisted, nothing false.

Thank you Jesus for complete peace... knowing that I know what I know what I know what I know. And I know what I know is completely in the Lord's hands and HE will take care of it all. I don't have to worry about any of it. I don't have to get in a huff. I don't have to ask 'where do we go from here?' HE is completely in control.

*sigh of relief*

6 folks had something to say.:

Jared Nolen said...

amen!

Vic said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tam said...

AMEN Sister Johnson.....AMEN!!!!!!!

Katie said...

AMEN, Sis, AMEN.

Yvonne said...

you go girl

Netty said...

Ok, what are we standing for ,,, I'm ready.