12.08.2009

What I want...

Every now and then, I get these wild hairs and think 'I'm going to come up with a great invention and be a millionaire!' or 'I'm gonna make a demo, someone's going to discover me and I'm going to be a famous singer... and be a millionaire!' or 'I'm going to come up with a great home business for stay at home moms and make millions.'

Haha! Those things will probably never happen but I like to dream.

I thought I'd list some of my dreams.


1)As a child, I always said I'd be a teacher. I don't know why... because I ALWAYS hated school. Something about being the teacher appealed to me though. I always enjoyed helping decorate the class, staying after school to help the teacher clean or grade papers. It was a lot of fun. While I wouldn't go back to college to become a teacher now, subbing interests me. Maybe one day...

2)Using my skills as a massage therapist. The thought of having to take the board freaks me out. I've forgotten most of the information they crammed into me in less than a year. After going to my first professional massage therapist in May, I know my skills are MUCH better than her's. My RA wouldn't allow me to work full time but part time would be great. There's excellent money in it. Maybe one day...

3)I'd love to go to school for esthetics and incorporate it into a massage therapy/spa type business. I love facials, body scrubs, etc. It'd be something I'd enjoy doing. I'd like to be able to hire my nieces to come help me out. Maybe one day...

4)CSI. I want to be a crime scene investigator. I love crime. That sounds warped, huh? It just interests me. I don't like the evil of it of course but to be able to go in, investigate a crime scene and help catch the criminal.. it interests me. :) Maybe one day...

*sigh* Maybe when both my girls are in school, I can do all of the above. :0D

Maybe...

2 folks had something to say.:

Grace & Co said...

I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist when I was younger. Just like Temperance Brennan! We could work together. :)

Vic said...

You can now do most things education wise over the internet...Don't put your dreams on hold, by the time you are able to do it, it's tooooo late...Go for it!!!!!!!!Follow your dreams...As long as Jesus is number one in your life and you share that with your children, all the rest will fall into place!!!!!!