5.26.2008

Happy Memorial Day.

My day was spent at home helping Lance do some small things around the house and wrestling kids. I wish I were in TN spending time with family & friends. Maybe one day.

Happy Birthday Chandler!

1 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

Honey soon and very soon we will be together forever...Jesus is coming...Whatever you have to endure, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you...Time is quickly passing and try to do the best you can with what you have...God is still on the throne and he will intervene in his time frame...You are in our prayers...I am seeking God with all my heart for you!!!!He is an on time God, yes he is...

We missed you being here too...I really out did myself this time with lots of good food I can't eat...hehehe....

Wendy's children were hilarious today...God love 'em...