5.26.2008

I was bored.


Don't send a lame eCard.
Try JibJab Sendables!

6 folks had something to say.:

Caet said...

I was watching that and I was like where did she get that pic of Ben, then I was like oh wait! That Madelynn. I had to watch it again.
That was crazy. Well now I think Ben and Madelynn look alike...

Valerie said...

HaHa! That was cute!
Every now and then Jibjab has cute ones on there.They give you 50 free tokens when you sign up and it is like 30 for a video,I have created a few accounts to get a free one now and then..lol

It was cute..Kailee looked older in this one.

Vic said...

That was too funny...I really got a kick out of that...

~Chunky Butt~ said...

That was toooooo cute!!
Amber was like awww moma that's cute!!

~Chunky Butt~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

What are you doing to my god child Maddie . It was funny though. love ya