5.22.2008

In case you haven't heard...

Steven Curtis Chapman lost his 5 year old daughter Maria last night. His teenage son accidentally ran over her pulling into their driveway. She was life-flighted to Vanderbilt where she was pronounced dead.

HOW HORRIBLE! It makes me sick to think about it. It could've been my family going through this. Pray for them.

Here is a link to read a little about her and watch a video.
http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/

4 folks had something to say.:

Tam said...

I can't imagine what they are going through right now. We need to pray for God's Peace that passeth ALL understanding!

Kasey said...

Oh Lord Jesus, please be with that family.

Valerie said...

I heard about it on the radio this morning after taking Seth to school. Then I came home and looked it up. It is a sad thing to go through.

~Chunky Butt~ said...

I can't imagine what this family is going through. It's sad and i'm sure her little brother feels, so bad. They are ALL in my PRAYERS!!