6.04.2008

The Day.

Today is the day I go for my MRI & EEG. The EEG starts at 2 & the MRI begins at 315. I'm not asking for you to pray that they don't find anything. I am asking that you pray for them to figure out what in the world is wrong with me.

Madelynn is now saying DaDa. Bummer for me. LOL! It's really cute though.

That's all for now. I won't know anything about my tests up to 1 business week. Maybe it won't take that long. As soon as I know anything, I'll be sure to post.

Oh, almost forgot. Alot of you know that any kind of plans I want to make at certain times of the year are pretty much up in the air because Lance has to go through a state survey and you never know when they're going to show. Well, they came Monday and they left a little while ago. They were deficiency free. They are the only facility that accomplishes such. So, YAY FOR THEM! And yay for me, too!

1 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

Good Luck with the test. Hopefully they will figure something out.

Madelynn saying DaDa first huh? lol
That is the first word my kids said too.I was the one to feed,change,rock them and everything else and DaDa was still the first word..Go figure..lol