7.29.2008

Changing the words...

Kailee singing:
Momma's gonna buy you a knocking bird and if that knocking bird goes away, Momma's gonna buy you a knocking bird and if that knocking bird goes away, Momma's gonna buy you a knocking bird and if that knocking bird goes away, Momma's gonna buy you a knocking bird and if that knocking bird goes away, Momma's gonna buy you a knocking bird and if that knocking bird goes away, Momma's gonna buy you a knocking bird...

9 folks had something to say.:

Amanda Bull said...

LOL! The other day I caught Caleb singing "Cat Scratch Beaver" at the top of his lungs. I said,
"it's Fever, babe." He said, "yeah, that makes more sense."

Tam said...

That's too cute. Once Morgan was singing a song. The lyrics were "would you agree". She couldn't understand the word agree, and I caught her singing "would you wo wee"
too funny!

wemmies said...

I'll trade you for GG's shake shake shake my peanut shake shake shake my peanut shake shake shake my peanut.. lol.

wemmies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vic said...

That is soooo funny!!!!!!!

Valerie said...

LOL, that is cute..Jacob runs around here all the time singing what he thinks are the right words to songs, and it is cute.

" I'm sailing away " by Styx is his favorite, he loves that song and I am going to video that one and post it one day..lol

Joyce said...

That's awesome. :)
I want a knocking bird; does Kailee know where I might find one? <3

Rebekah Doran said...

lol! Too cute!

Kimberly said...

Ha! I love when they sing their own or the wrong words. They can come up with some pretty funny stuff.