7.29.2008

Ten on Tuesday


10 things to do when it's too hot to go outside...

1)Crank the AC down causing my electric bill to be $300.
2)Sit in my recliner and enjoy the fact that I don't have to be out in it.
3)SHOP!
4)Eat/Drink something cool & refreshing.
5)Wonder how people work out in the heat.
6)Take a cool shower.
7)Gripe at Lance for trying to have a heat stroke working outside. HAHA!
8)Gripe about Lance trying to take Kailee outside in the heat. =0)
9)Wish I lived near YellowRose so I could swim in her pool!
10)Think of a way to get Lance to get us our own pool! :)

If ya wonna play along, go here!

6 folks had something to say.:

cjm said...

You're blog is beautiful! Did you design it yourself?

And I wonder how people run in this heat. They must have zero water weight when they're done.

YellowRose said...

You'd be welcome to come swim anytime! ;) It's been so hot here, 105 everyday this week! The pool is getting lots of use!

I don't know how people work out in the heat either!

Erika J. said...

thanks. wish i could say i did but no i didn't.

Erika J. said...

YR, it's been 105 here too!

Dawn said...

The pool thing would be nice. If only I could afford one. ;-)

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm with you re the pool!

I played too :)