7.30.2008

God is not a crutch!

That thought has run through my head alot in the past week.
I don't understand people who manage to find excuses for some of the things they do. Either you live right or you don't. There is no inbetween.

I used to joke about being liberal. I wasn't meaning it that way but still called myself that as a comparison to some other people I knew at that time. Well, now I see the joke being taken too far. Of course, there is a difference between being legalistic and liberal. There is a huge difference - but both are wrong.

I just don't get it. I know this post will probably not make sense to some of you but a couple of you may understand. I am just a little disturbed at the things I see sliding by as something 'small' when it fact, it isn't small at all.

There will always be someone who knows when something isn't quite right... and something just isn't quite right.

2 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

God help us. Help me. I dont want to "get away" with anything.

Vic said...

Ok it's that Mother/Daughter thingy again...Go read my blog toward the end...lol!!!