7.24.2008

When praying is all you can do...

Please remember my father in law, Billy Gaddis. He lost his son to a heart problem a couple of days ago. He was 35.

Pray for the family & friends of Buster. I know that he suffered for a long time and I cannot imagine spending the last years of my life practically suffocating.

Remember the family & friends of LoLo. She died today during surgery.

Remember Megan Taylor (Ricky's wife) & her family. Her dad had a heart attack today and is currently in the hospital. I haven't heard anything in awhile so I don't know how he's doing right now but I do know that earlier, he was stable.

Lots of things to pray about. You never know when you'll lose your life or someone you love. Just be ready!

5 folks had something to say.:

Amanda Bull said...

Praying now...

Tam said...

Praying is our answer to it all!

Valerie said...

Goodness,Thanks for posting this Erika.

Kasey said...

I didnt know about Lance's step brother. i am praying for you guys...God knows.

Grace & Co said...

One of our members here lost a loved one as well. How sad...