7.25.2008

Friday Fill-In



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you will make you wish you were dead..

2. If you're good at something, keep doing it.

3. Why so ...ummmmmmm.

4. Something is out there, it's called extreme heat & humidity.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Feeling like you're in a foreign land in the US".

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] a trampoline, vehicles, the outline of what used to be a dog pen, a wooded area...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Lance being here all day, tomorrow my plans include doing the same thing I do every day and Sunday, I want to get out of the house!

Click here to play along.

2 folks had something to say.:

YellowRose said...

It's so hot and humid here too! It's horrible! Try to stay cool!!

Janet said...

dude, I'm SO with you on #4...New England is like Florida this summer!

Have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)