7.26.2008

Photo Hunt - 'Hanging'




Turtle 'hanging' on to the edge of a rock.

Play along by clicking here.

13 folks had something to say.:

Susan Cook said...

I love turtles! Great close up shot of one!

Valerie said...

awww, I think turtles are cute..
Good picture!

Anonymous said...

Good one! I love both the take, and the shot.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Nice photo! Very cool green colors. Here's my Photo Hunt for the day. I'll bet you never heard of this kind of hanging before!
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hanging/

YellowRose said...

Great shot! The lighting and the reflections are great!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Rambling Woods said...

That is a really good shot of that turtle..great colors...

SabineM said...

Fabulous photo. What a great capture!

Janet said...

cool shot!

Anonymous said...

I like this shot - both the subject and the colors!

Leslie: said...

What a great shot! Awesome! :D

June said...

Good choice and great shot!

kaycee said...

Welcome to Photo Hunt!
And what a nice way to do it with.
Great shot!

tnchick ♥ said...

Fantastic clarity and shot of the turtle.... he is just hanging on there~