7.14.2008

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Hey Kailee. What'd you do in the potty today?

Kailee: Pooooooped.

Me: Are you a big girl now?

Kailee: *nods yes*

Me: Where are we gonna go?

Kailee: At Kangaroo Bob's and to the doctor.

Me: Why do you have to go to the doctor?

Kailee: Cause I don't want to.

Me: But WHY do you have to go the doctor? What's the doctor going to look at?

Kailee: At my leg.

Me: Why? What's on your leg?

Kailee: Mosquito bite.

Me: Noooooooo. What's on your leg?

Kailee: Mosquito bite!

Me: Nooooooo. A rash.

Kailee: Noooooo. Not a rash. A mosquito bite.

Me: There's no mosquito bite.

Kailee: Where's the mosquitos at?

Me: Outside.

Me: Do you like the doctor?

Kailee: No.

Me: You gonna be a good girl when we go?

Kailee: No.

Me: Why?

Kailee: Cause I don't wonna go!!!

Me: Where'd your rash come from?

Kailee: I don't know. Where'd it come from?

Me: I don't know.

Kailee: Maybe it come from outside.

Me: Are you glad we're going to Kangaroo Bob's?

Kailee: *nods yes*

Me: Why'd you poop in the potty?

Kailee: Cause I wanted to!

Me: You gonna start pooping in the potty now?

Kailee: I just did!





Kailee FINALLY pooped in the potty! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

She's going to the doctor at 4 because she has some sort of rash. We've tried everything we know to try, even something the nurse told me to try. It's still spreading. Soooooo, I guess we're gonna go see what the doctor says.

Then off to Kangroo Bob's we go. Haha.

5 folks had something to say.:

Rachel said...

YAY!!!! Way to go, Kailee!!!! Literally! LOL!

Hope the rash goes away really soon.

Vic said...

Way to go Kailee and she is so right...She did it cause she wanted to and that is the truth...lol...

I knew she needed to poop at the convention and I said...

Grami: Did your Mom bring your tent?

Kailee: Nope

Grami: What are you going to do when you need to poop?...

Kailee: Pointing under the pew at Zion Hill...I can poop right there if I want to...

Grami: lol!!!!

When we got back to the room, she got her diaper, I placed a sheet over the table in the hotel room and she pooped...That child is a mess...

I am glad she decided she wanted to poop in the potty!!!

emily said...

cute!

Valerie said...

Awww,cool! Pooping in the potty!
That is usually the hardest part of potty training..

Way to go Kailee!!

Let us know about the rash..Is it itchy to her? Hmmm..

Rachel said...

Vicky, did you actually say "lol!!!"???

(I'm gonna start using "lqtm"...."laughing quietly to myself")