8.03.2008

It's TOO HOT! (like y'all didn't notice)

It's been at least 105 here every day for the past couple of weeks. BLAH. I had several things I needed to get for the assembly and some decorative things for the house and man, it wasn't easy with the heat like it was! Kailee and I went today and we were dragging in and out of each store. The heat really wears you out. There were a couple of stores we went into that had broken AC. AAAAAAAHHH! That was rough!

COME ON FALL!

6 folks had something to say.:

Tam said...

Yep...it's hot here too!

Valerie said...

Really hot here also..

Glad I finally have a car with air!

~Amy said...

Hmmm. I'm sorry y'all are dealing with that. I had my sliding door open today enjoying the nice cool breeze.

tee hee

(you can call me a jerk if you want) :-)

~Amy

Grace & Co said...

On Friday it hit 120 for the first time this summer- that I know of. Yuck! Because the Monsoon season already started we're dealing with the heat AND humidity.

I may not be going to TN like everyone else, but I feel like I'm there!

Kasey said...

Its in the low to mid 90's here, but dry heat. :) Yesterday was quite nice and breezy.

How do you dry apricots??

Katie said...

hey erika! if you dont already know, im going to get to go to the assembly tuesday through sunday!! woohoo! Jesus made a way for me :) thank the Lord!

when did you say you were going?

love ya.