8.02.2008

Saturday Photo Hunt - 'Clouds'




To play along click here!

10 folks had something to say.:

Rho said...

It was my 2nd time playing also. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but where are the clouds? If you'd told me I could go with haze, I would have had a much easier time of it this week.

Beautiful shot, BTW.

If you want to see my pathetic attempt, it's here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/jill-in-the-sky-with-diamonds/

Lynn said...

It's like the sun does not want to set yet.

Erika J. said...

This is actually a sunrise on Daytona Beach in FL. Those are clouds, not haze. I have a picture of the sun in the clouds but thought this one was prettier.

Thank you all for your nice comments.

~Amy said...

Cool picture, Erika. Very pretty.

Is Kailee's rash better? Did you figure out what's going on?

Rambling Woods said...

I started on comment 200 and am working my way up...I love to visit all these different places...we are all under the same sky..Daytona beach is a great place to visit

Rambling Woods</a

Nita said...

Nice choice! Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nita

mimi11460 said...

Nice picture great entry..see mine

tnchick ♥ said...

Beautiful sunset. The sun appears so tiny.

YellowRose said...

Very nice! I love how the clouds give the sky a filmy look! Very cool! I'm late, busy weekend! ;)