8.27.2008

kailee's haircut



11 folks had something to say.:

emily said...

She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! Sorry, I know that's kinda annoying but I couldn't resist.

Erika J. said...

thanks em!

wemmies said...

Poor girl. She will wonder if she ever had clothes when she gets older. LOL!

Cute cut. Did you do it?

Valerie said...

Love the hair! Her eyes are beautiful! Such a cutie!

lol@ Wendy about the clothes..Jacob runs around in his undies all the time. He goes to school and as soon as I pick him up, he gets in the van and takes off the school shirt,sock and shoes..then after we get into the house..the shorts come off! He is a trip.. We never went anywhere and people hardly ever came over, so I let him run around in what he thought was comfy..lol

Kailee's hair got a red tint to it? Kinda looks like it in the 2nd pic.

Erika J. said...

wen - she takes her clothes off whenever she can.

i took her to get her haircut.

val- it does have a red tint to it. lance and i both have some red tint to our hair.

Kasey said...

I think her hair is really red, like a strawberry blonde or even full red head, just a tamer color. Whatever teh case, she is a super cutie.

Pam said...

She is so pretty.

Amanda Bull said...

Very cute!

Grace & Co said...

She looks adorable! That's a cute cut on her and her eyes are amazing! Watch out Erika, she's trouble! Does Dad have the shot gun cocked and ready to chase away the boys? =]

Karen said...

You know, My grandmother has TONS of pics of me running around half naked. Its CUTE! Her hair is so grown up. I love it.

~Chunky Butt~ said...

I love her hair cut!! It's just too cute!!
Erika you got some beautiful babies!!