9.18.2008

Prayer for Lance & other stuff.

Lance had some extensive dental work done today and while he's still pretty numb right now, he will probably be experiencing alot of pain later. Please keep him in your prayers.

If I don't blog for awhile, which would not really be out of the ordinary (haha), we will be busy the next week or so.

Sunday, we will be traveling to Cedar Crossing, GA for the minister's convention. We are going to try to make it a one day trip so pray for us because my kids may end up being grouches before it's all said and done.

Monday, we are leaving for Lance's annual business trip in Norcross, GA. He doesn't have to be there until Tuesday but it will be nice go ahead and get our room and scope out the area because the kids and I will probably be looking for things to do while Lance is in class. On our way back from Norcross Thursday, which is just north of Atlanta, we are going to stop by the Atlanta Zoo. I am SUPER excited about this because I LOVE zoos (and the pictures I can capture) and I've been asking to go for a couple of years. The weather has finally changed over to Fall and it will be a great time to go. Yesterday it was only 70 degrees.

Mid-October, we will be traveling to Nashville. If you want to see me, you'll have to let me know. We have decided that we are not going anywhere. Everyone will have to come see us. After driving 5 1/2 hours, driving around to visit people with cranky kids just ends up being stressful and makes our trip so tiring. The only person that we will see is my dad and that's because he probably doesn't want to visit us at momma's. haha!

Another prayer request- we are in the market for a 2nd car. We've looked high and low and so far, the one we found, they don't want to come down to our price level on so we're just waiting. I think they'll call back again. You know how car salesmen are. Lance is just as tough as they are! Pray we find what we're looking for and at a reasonable price!

Moving on... Yesterday I actually ventured out with the kids. I took them to McDonald's. It's one that was recently built and just right up the street. It's super nice and the play area is so cool! It's built like a treehouse. Kailee enjoyed the interaction with kids and Madelynn is content to do just about whatever. They have a slide that is Maddie's size so she got to climb up and slide down all by herself. Like I said, cool place!


Welp, that's all from me for now. Thought you guys could use an update. I haven't felt too inspired to blog lately so this is as good as it gets.


Have a good day!

6 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

Praying for all things that pertain to your life daily...

So glad you get to go to the Zoo too!!!

Glad your going to Minister's Convention!!!

Your Daddy and Sandra can come visit you here and I will go some where so it's not uncomfortable for you...Just let me know if that is what is best for the kids...

Be careful on your trips...

Vic said...

I am glad you felt like getting out to take the children anywhere...God is going to help you every step of the way...

Valerie said...

YAY! Yoy get to get out of the house for awhile. I can't wait to see the pics from the zoo.

I don't think we have a McDonalds here like that or I have not seen it yet. Glad you and the girls had a good time out together.

I thought Lance just bought yall's 2nd car? What was it, the 1960 something..lol j/k Good luck on finding a 2nd car.

Drive save and have a good time on the venture out.

Valerie said...

Oops, I meant YOU get to get out of the house in that first sentence..lol

Stew's Blessing said...

Hello there my dear! Glad you're feeling well enough to get out some. Praying for you daily, yes I'll try to post more ha ha, trying to get settled here, loving it. Went walking again today, fall is coming in nicely here, Sam and Dave just cut the grass and it is so pretty here, and cooling a bit..I want to go to the ZOO TOO, there's one here, Gilda can't handle the animals, its so funny...Love you, and take care

Kasey said...

Hope you have a great weekend!! And Lance feels better soon. :)