9.23.2008

Reporting to you from The Marriott.

Man, this is like torture. Tomorrow is going to be much worse. The kids are going crazy. They are super bored. We have a few toys. The TV here only has cartoon network and alot of times those cartoons are completely stupid and off color.

Tomorrow we will be here from 8-5. AAAAAAAH! Lance is going to bring me the car at lunch time tomorrow but I'm not sure I want to venture out. There are tons of places to go here though.

I don't mean to sound racist when I say that I have never felt so white in my life. There are TONS of foreign people that live here. Most of the signs are half english, half some other kind of language. I seriously feel like I have travelled to another country. It's kind of trippy.

We're still looking for a 2nd car. There's a huge nissan dealership here so we are going to check out a few cars there later. They seem to have better pricing here than in Macon. I'm not sure if it has something to do with Macon being a small town or not.

So anyway, I was just checking in. HOLLAH!

7 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

Just be careful!!!!!!!!!It would be a nice thought for Lance to leave ya'll at home till the girls are older...It sounds like torture to me to sit in a hotel for 3 days...

Vic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika J. said...

there's a reason we came. :0p

Valerie said...

Well I think it sounds kinda fun to go out like that and be in a hotel for 3 days. At least you are getting away from home and seeing different faces, even though they are not all white faces,you still get to see something different than the living room walls at home..Make the best of it and enjoy yourself!

Good luck on the second car!

Suzanne said...

Where you in Nashville by chance?

Erika J. said...

nosiree. i was in norcross, right above atlanta. i will be in nashville the 9th. YAY!