9.26.2008

Sneak Peak

I'm not in the mood to blog about the week yet but I will post 2 pictures. One of Lance, uh, I mean a gorilla at the zoo and the other other is of the car I bought. This is not MY car but it is the car I got. I haven't taken pictures of mine yet but since this photo looks like my car minus the rims, which we will be getting, there really isn't any sense in taking a picture of my car, unless someone just absolutely wants one. So here ya go. Oh, and if ya can't tell - the car is a Nissan Altima.





5 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

I like that style of the Altima! Glad you found a car..It will be easier getting the kids loaded up in the car probably than the Durango.

Oh, and nice pic of Lance..lol

Vic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vic said...

Lance's rogaine regiment I see is working really well...

Jessica @ Home and Faith said...

that car is ni-i-i-i-ice!! Congrats! (And the comment about Lance and the gorilla made me laugh!)

Suzanne said...

Love Love Love it! PS I found the secret!!! It's called move on from the people who don't appreciate and care...it's hard but so much better. I've neglected my blog but now I'm back. Hope you're doing good!