9.29.2008

If you don't have a myspace...

You really should get one. It is so much easier to upload photos to myspace as opposed to Blogger. I looooathe trying to put photos on blogger. I have alot of photos on myspace that alot of you don't get to see.

I really don't feel like uploading photos from the zoo on here nor do I feel like posting about last week. Haha! Nothing eventful occurred and what little did occur, I posted already.

If you're worried about content/privacy, you can make your profile private and only add people you know.

So anyway, enough from me. Kailee is saying she's hungry, even though she just ate 3 times. Off I go to find her a snack.

3 folks had something to say.:

Caet said...

I want one because I would get to talk to my friends from church more.
Pluse blog world is pretty much pathetic now...
Practicaly everybody has one...
Mom?

wemmies said...

Nope.

Erika... do you know that you can hotlink to your myspace pics. Put the image location in a tag.

Erika J. said...

never thought about it. if people wonna look at me and my hot bod, that's okay with me. LOL!