9.10.2008

since it's been awhile.

I guess I should update my blog with more than just some pictures or information about other people. I would probably blog more if I actually had something going on in my life. My life is very routine. I'm constantly at home because Lance takes the SUV to work every day, leaving me stranded. Even if I had the SUV, I'd still probably stay home because it's hard for me to get the kids out by myself. They're too small right now. His truck has a hole in the gas tank and he hasn't taken the time to work on it.

The only thing I can think of to post about is Madelynn is walking. She's still choosing to crawl but she walked all over my sister in law's livingroom last night. I knew she was capable of doing it, I guess her preferred mode of transportation is crawling.

Oh, and Lance bought a car. A pink 68 Ford Thunderbird with suicide doors. Nice, huh? Haha. I can just see us now... NOT!

Anyway, just letting everyone know I'm alive. Goodbye for now.

6 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

lol, I am going to have to look that type of car up and see if I can picture all of you cruising around in it.

YAY for Madelynn, walking huh? Jason started out crawling, then walking,then back to crawling,then walking..She will find out it is easier to walk..lol She is not a year yet and walking..that is great!

Your life sounds about as exciting as mine..

Yvonne said...

that is so funny ....
I cant wait to see ya'll driving around in that ...hahahahahhahha

Morgan said...

PINK THUNDERBIRD!!! gimme! :P haha

Netty said...

Pink is my color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!

Valerie said...

lol, I looked that car up and the one I seen was in good shape and blue.It is an older car that is for sure. I can't see one in pink though. Did Lance buy it cause he wanted a fixer upper or for a second car for you all? Just wondering. I have seen worse and have rode in worse.It might not be that bad to cruise around in..lol

Full Quiver said...

Tell him I want that car for Christmas!