9.12.2008

Thanks Ike!

Due to the hurricane, our gas has gone up to over $4 a gallon. It had gone down to as low as 3.33. Gas stations are saying that once the gas is gone, it's gone. So that means that everyone is rushing out to fill up their cars because they don't know how long it will be until gas is available again. No joy riding for us.

3 folks had something to say.:

Tam said...

crazy times....you'd think Jesus was coming soon or something...LOL!

Vic said...

Jesus is a way maker, Jesus is a way maker, one day he made a way for me, ooohh...

When my life was dark in despair, Jesus came and he answered my prayer, one day he made a way for me!!!!!!!!

Valerie said...

It is wild! I filled the van up on Sunday and it was at $3.49 and last night it was at $3.99 and maybe more this morning.The Exxon ran out of gas last night they said..It is crazy that is for sure.

Jacob might start riding the school bus before I know it, I don't want him to,but he just might. Scary thing to think about.