10.24.2008

Happy Anniversary to US.

Yesterday was mine and Lance's anniversary. We SO old and boring. The only thing we could think to do is eat. Haha! We were so exhausted. I asked him if we could just go somewhere and sleep. How sad is that?

We went to eat at a Japanese restaurant and then headed to Kohls. I grabbed a few fall/winter outfits for the kids. I also found the caninster set that matches my dishes for 60% off! YEAH! I also added to my dish set. Now instead of a 4 place setting, we have 6. Those were also 60% off.

We hit a few more shops and got a shaved ice and then decided we would go home and play with the kids.

Ahhhhhhh, parenthood.

3 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

I meant to tell you Happy Anniversary....was online and everything...then forgot. Im so sorry. Happy late annivesary. Life moves so fast.

Valerie said...

Sounds like you two had a pretty good time out on your anniversary.

Ate then shopping..Sounds good to me..lol

Parenthood,yeah..everything changes when you become a parent.

Tam said...

I love Kohls....went there myself this weekend.