10.27.2008

I Know, I Know!

I've been a terrible blogger. I can't help it. I've had blogger block.

There isn't anything particularly exciting going on around here.

After Halloween comes and goes, I should have some photos to put up.



I was able to get in touch with a prescription assistance program. Hopefully this will be beneficial for me. The medication (Humira) is $1700 a month. I don't see how in the world they would think someone could pay that. It's ridiculous. Why do they charge people so much for something that they NEED? Grr.


I have been really tired the past several days. I feel like I could sleep all day long. Of course, I can't because of the kids so I'm dragging through each day. Lance said he's been worried about me because I've been walking around like a zombie the last 2 days. I'm just so exhausted.


I've considered dressing up for Halloween but nothing good has come to mind. Kailee is going to be Dorothy and Madelynn is going to be a fairy. Lance & I were hippies last year but this year, I think we are just going to be ourselves. Sometimes that can be scary.



Well, that's enough randomness. I'll try to update sooner next time.

Have a good Monday!

5 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

Blogger block is kinda what I have I guess..lol

I hope it all works out with the prescription assistance, $1700 a month is expensive..goodness!

Vic said...

Where are your mag wheel pics??? lol...

By the way did I tell you I talked to Brandon B on the way home from Macon for over an hour??? We are supposed to hook up for mexican food when he is here for Christmas...He is supposed to give you the dates...I think you are going to miss him though...

~Jess~ said...

I read your blog as well. LOL. Have a great day. Hope you can get the meds.

Erika J. said...

no mother dearest, you didn't tell me. brandon did. and yes, i am going to miss him but he said next time he is in ATL, he will come visit.

i completely forgot i have rims. ha.

wemmies said...

They have Adam and Eve costumes. :D

PS This is Caetie.