10.14.2008

Isn't he HOT?

Meet Jack. Jack, Pumpkinhead. Kailee is a recent fan of 'Return to Oz' thanks to her wonderful mother purchasing it for her. :)




I LOVE the new 'Mr Potatohead' type thingys they have for your pumpkin now. That means no more fishing out guts to carve a face. AND you can change the face up later if you want. YAY!

13 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

That is cute, but you miss out on all the yummy pumpkin seeds!!

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caet said...

It is cute. At Rock House this week we are pumpkin carving for Rocktoberfest. I'm excited. It will be my first time.

emily said...

OH my! I am sooooooo glad that she likes that movie. It is on my top five favorite films! I so love it.

~Amy said...

Cute. But cheating. ;-)

Of course, it's also safer soooooo..... I guess it'll pass for when your kids are still little.

~Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Amy said...

Hey!!! I just thought of something .... tee hee ....

No, he's not hot, but he would be if you had to put a candle in him!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ha! I kill me.

Kasey said...

aww...what a cute face for being a pumpkin potato head. :)

wemmies said...

Is that the one with the woman that changes head and the wheelers??? That freaked me out as a kid. lol

What was the cute little robot things name?? He had to be wound up?? Tick Tock???

Erika J. said...

val - don't do pumpkin seeds. ;cp

amy - if i can find a cleaner route, i do it. kailee is destructive.

wen - yep. that's the movie.

Grace & Co said...

Where did you get that? My MIL wants to know so she can get some for her pumpkin. =]

Erika J. said...

walmart =0)

Valerie said...

I don't think I have ever seen that movie..hmmm