10.16.2008

Pee Chain Chain

I know I told a few people about this but I never blogged about it and it's too cute not to share.

Ever since we went to Family Retreat Kailee has been asking me to sing Pee Chain Chain. I had no clue what in the world she was talking about. I can't remember if it finally clicked what she was talking about or if she finally informed me of a few more words to the song. Either way, I now know what Pee Chain Chain is!

Please sing along with me.


'Look what the Lord has done.
Look what the Lord has done.
He healed my body,
He touched my mind,
PEE CHAIN CHAIN, (aka: He saved me)
and it was just in time!
I'm gonna praise His name,
Each day He's just the same.
Come on and praise Him,
And look what the Lord has done!'


Gotta love kids!

4 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vic said...

I hope and pray her desire is to always sing "Look what the Lord has done" and to actually experience the Lord up close and personal...Oh Lord let Kailee and all my grandchildren see in their lives what you have done and will continue to do for all that love and trust you!!!!!!!!!!

TOOO CUTE!!!!!

Valerie said...

That is sweet,goot thing you remembered what she was talking.

Jessica @ Home and Faith said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!! That's hilarious!!!!