10.04.2008

Twas a good day.

Well, I made it through the day. HAHA!

We didn't do as much hiking as I would've liked but we still had a good time. Kailee really enjoyed playing on the playground and walking across rocks in the water. The drought conditions that we've had over the past year or so has really done alot of damage to the creeks & rivers here.

Madelynn is still practicing her walking skills. She'd walk around some and then sit down. She'd get aggravated when she sat down because she doesn't like being in the dirt or grass. Lance said she is her mother's child. I don't know about that. I loved playing in the dirt when I was kid. It's only been since my teen years that I preferred to stay clean. Haha.

It was a little warmer today than I expected but still nice. There were alot of shade trees so it wasn't too miserable. I sweat regardless of the weather if I'm outside being active anyway.

The kids have been in bed since 930 and it's now 1030. I think I'm going to call it a night too. Here's a couple of pictures. You'll find the rest on myspace and facebook tomorrow.


G'nite!




5 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

Oh, the 3rd picture is adorable..I love it..All 3 of them are good, but the last one was awwww!

I can't wait to see the rest.

Tam said...

Glad it went well. Love you and can't wait to see you next weekend!

Morgan said...

cute pics!

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm so glad you were able to go and have a good time. Great pics as usual!

I'm sure my mama knows all about Indian Mounds. I think I got bit by a Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever tick there when I was a baby! I'll have to send her to look at your pics.