11.28.2008

Black Friday

Well, it's a little after 4am and I'm sitting here waiting for Kim & MawMaw to roll out of bed. I really don't think I slept at all last night. If I know I have to be up ridiculously early for something, it's hard for me to go to sleep so I tossed and turned all night and checked the clock hourly. I couldn't set an alarm because I didn't want to wake the girls.

Lance is already gone to pick up his nieces and shop. He has a couple of ads with things Kim & I want circled and he's going to pick those up while we go to other stores. I am going to be super tired later. I'm SO glad my mom is here to watch the girls while we do this. THANKS AGAIN MOM! Don't forget about my naptime when I get home. Hahaha!

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if I need to wake them up. I hope they're not on TN time cause it's 3am there. I better go check.

Hope everyone has a safe Friday. Watch out for the crazies!

*just heard an alarm go off*

0 folks had something to say.: