11.21.2008

Nothing to hide.

Alot of times things are left unsaid. Alot of times that is best. Other times it shouldn't be kept in. I have found the latter statement to be very true in the last 24 hours.

I admit that I am guilty of not always sharing my feelings. I try to stay away from conflict. Sometimes it's unavoidable.

I just want everyone to know that if you ever have anything you want to share with me, I am willing to listen. I don't want anyone to have anything against me. I want to make it right. And please know that I will not attack you personally. I don't understand why people feel that is neccessary to get a point across.

Sometimes trying to make amends isn't always possible and I'm okay with that. I have a heart to please the Lord and as long as I keep it that way, the only thing I need to worry about is my relationship with the Lord and everything else will work out just fine.

I have absolutely nothing to hide from anyone. My blog will stay open so please feel free to message me if you need to.

2 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

oh boy!
glad you are keeping your blog open!

Valerie said...

Oh yeah, You know where your heart is with God and that is all that matters. Everything will be alright.