12.15.2008

Okay, I can't wait...

THIS is one of my favorites. I had actually picked another one as my favorite but after I edited this one, I decided it was my favorite. Isn't it SO pretty? Lance captured a great shot. The lighting isn't exactly perfect but when I saw it, I pictured them seeing an angel or even Jesus. Sooooo precious.

6 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

I hope and pray that are ready when Jesus comes and reach out for him in the same manner...

Great picture of course how could you mess up with those precious little girls as your subject...

Valerie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!
I really like this one. I was thinking the same thing about them seeing something and Madelynn reaching for it. Kailee looking right at it, but holding on to Madelynn , like protecting her until it got closer. What were they looking at? It is a sweet pic.

Erika J. said...

i have no idea what they were looking at.

Tam said...

AWWWWWWWWW Erika.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

The Middle J said...

So Precious I love it- I've seen several you've had along the side and they're all so great

Grace & Co said...

That is a good picture. They are mezmerised (sp) by something or someone..