1.28.2009

Mark Your Calendar!

Februrary 24th, I will be having total elbow replacement surgery. I have thought about this for sometime and I feel like I am ready to undergo such an extensive surgery. I'm asking you to mark your calendar so you will remember to pray for me that day. I don't know the time yet. They said that they would let me know the day before. I have pre-op the 17th.

I keep thinking back to having my tubal. I was all ready for it and then I realized I was laying on a metal table with lights shining in my face and people surrounding me. Panic kicked in. I am reeeeeeeeeeallly hoping I can remain calm this time.



At 5pm today, I will be going to a nurtitionist. I will let you all know how that goes.

Other than those things, I have nothing to report. Life is very routine. I suppose that's a good thing.

3 folks had something to say.:

Katie said...

Miss amErika, calender marked and praying....sis katie

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying!

Netty said...

Praying and making prep to be there.