2.05.2009

ALL opinions welcome.

Most of you know that I have always liked to try different things with my hair. I feel like, although the length has changed, I have had the same hairstyle for quite some time. I'm ready for something different. REALLY different.

I think this is what I'm going to go for. Tell me what you think!




12 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

I honestly can see you wearing that cut.

Grace & Co said...

Personally, I LOVE it!!

Vic said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

marshasblog said...

Love it..I think it will look good on you!!

Tam said...

This is SO you! It would be adorable. Do it! Love it!

Katie said...

i agree with all of the above, it is you, it is time for a change, go for it....sis katie.

Netty said...

Its you and would be easy to fix while you recuperate from surgery.

Jessica @ Home and Faith said...

I love it too! Go for it!!!

Valerie said...

It is different, if you like it go for it.. It will always grow back if you don't like it..lol

Katie said...

I like it!!!

Unknown said...

so adorable! man,if only micah would let me cut my hair...

m.

Amanda Bull said...

Oh, yeah. Do that. It will look totally cute on you!