3.21.2009

Cherry Blossom Festival

It's that time of the year again. We took the kids to The Cherry Blossom Festival yesterday. It's like a carnival with rides, food and shopping. All of which costs too much.

I don't feel like posting anything lengthy tonight so I'll save the rest of the photos for another time but here's one I wanted to share. Madelynn & Kailee rode this ride together. It's a boat that goes around in circles. It goes up and down mini-hills as well. Anyway, I think maybe Madelynn felt like it was going a little too fast. She couldn't decide if she liked it or not. This is the face she had for half of the ride. I think Kailee was trying to console her. I must admit, it was a little fast for a kiddie ride.

7 folks had something to say.:

Grace & Co said...

LOL!

The look on her face is priceless.

Vic said...

That is terrible, I would have made them let her off...Kailee looks like she is halfway enjoying her torment...lol...Sisters...

The Middle J said...

I shared that look many times when I was younger. Never sure of wither or not I actually liked the ride.

Every year you mention the cherry blossom festival and every year I think how amazingly fun it sounds.

Erika J. said...

yay! a comment from jenna!

jenna, you are more than welcome to fly in for it. :)

momma, she wasn't being tormented. it didn't last long and like i said, she didn't stay that way the whole time.

Valerie said...

The weather looked to be nice there. It was just something new for Madelynn,last year she was to little for that ride,she will get used to the fun things. I think the pic is cute!

The Cherry blossom festival sounds fun!

marshasblog said...

How cute?!?!

Karen said...

This post made me think of Tokyo. Not cause your little one was crying but because we were there in 2007 just after the Cherry Blossoms went away. The leaves were everywhere and you could still smell them in the park. This made me smile. Thanks E!