3.19.2009

arm, 2nd pair of frames, new hair.

I didn't feel like having pictures taken or posting but since there are several of you wanting photos, I gave in so here ya go.

1) I know my arm is dry, crusting and flaking but I thought you guys could use a better photo than the previous webcam shots.

2) Lance doesn't like my 2nd set of frames but I do. They're kinda retro. I realize they're on crooked in my close up shot.

3) The reason the hair photos are in differnet locations of the house is because we were testing out different lighting. It's still hard to see how vibrant the highlights are but really, you can't get the full effect of anyone's hair color unless you're out in the sun so this is as good as it gets until you see me in person. :)











10 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

Hair is cute, your arm looks great and I like the other glasses best, but those are cute too...

Vic said...

Ha...forgot to mention you look like you should be holding up a number for an arrest record or something...SMILE!

Sara said...

i like the highlights a lot! the glasses are cute too!

LaDonna said...

Love the hair!! Cut and color. Your first set of glasses remind me of Chelsei's. She has to wear them when she drives at night. The second pair of glasses is FUN!

Tam said...

cute! all of it is very you! I love the cut, especially! Wish I could do that.

Tam said...

oh yeah! your arm looks much better.

Erika J. said...

thanks everyone!

momma - when we were taking the pictures, i said i needed to be holding a number. haha!

i like my 1st pair of glasses the best, but you're right ladonna, the 2nd pair is fun... snd it gives a different look!

Erika J. said...

*and

~Chunky Butt~ said...

Love the new hair do!! The 2nd set of glasses are really cute, they kinda reminds me of some from the "old" days, you know like 50's & 60's..the shape of em!! Cute though, i would so wear them!!

Valerie said...

Your hair looks good!
Arm looks really good!
Looks like it is healing up nicely.
The white glasses,they are cool! They are white, but I like the 1st ones better.

Your arm looks really itchy now..lol

I was thinking mug shot while looking at some of the pics..lol