3.18.2009

Natasha Richardson

I don't know if any of you have followed this story or not. You can google it to get more detailed information. This is gut wrenching.

She was learning how to ski and fell. She was fine but within 20 minutes, started getting a headache. She taken to the hospital where she declined quickly. She has now passed away. It is so strange how our lives can taken fron us. According to the new I read, she didn't run into anything so I think they are unsure how she ended up with such a horrible brain injury. The family had to unplug her from her life support. She was only 45.

Again, if you are unsure of who she is, google it.

5 folks had something to say.:

Sara said...

My heart broke for the family yesterday when I heard. I prayed last night that God would be with them. It's just so terribly sad, especially for her sons.

Grace & Co said...

I just read that online. It is so amazing how fast you can be taken from this earth. Something so simple as learning how to ski!

Vic said...

I pray she knew to pray...Liam and the boys will have a difficult recovery losing a wife/mother suddenly like this...All their money and where the rubber meets the road, they are just like the rest of us...You can't buy life...Sad, sad, sad...

Erika J. said...

i knew i should've proofread that post. ha.

marshasblog said...

That was a very sad story...and it kinda hit home because anything can happen to anyone at anytime to take your life...makes you put things into perspective! I'm praying for that family.