3.07.2009

I'm gonna have a cool scar!






I believe there's 22 staples, Momma.

9 folks had something to say.:

Momma Tammi said...

Ouch! That is going to leave one doozy of a scar and that's some pretty colorful bruising. Other than that...how ya feeling? Praying for a quick recovery.

Erika J. said...

feeling okay. it's reeeeeeally itchy. i get the staples out Tuesday. WOO!

Dandy Andy said...

oh my gosh that looks so terrible. yikes =/
and thanks for letting me know
:)

Grace & Co said...

Oh. My. Word.

That looks slightly scary!

And painful.

Tam said...

Ewwwwwww.....Sick......Ouch!!!!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

Woa....ouch....Praying that it heals quickly!

Vic said...

Hey it looks good now...It was swollen from arm pit to finger tips...The bruising looks much better too...I counted 22 staples too...hehehehe

Valerie said...

*speechless*

Kasey said...

I counted 22 staples also, and ugh, gross. But gross means good for you in the long run, right!!