4.21.2009

I just don't even know where to begin.

So much has happened since my last post.

Easter, Tn trip, thoughts processing through my brain, etc.

I have no idea where to begin or what to say.

Right now, I am just overwhelmed with how awesome my friends are. I have been down here in Macon, GA for 5 years in June. I have had some of my loneliest days here. BUT recently, I have been able to create some of the strongest bonds with people I've known for years. It's super hard to feel lonely here now. They aren't nearby physically but I know that a simple message, text or phone call is all it would take for them to travel 5 hours to be near me is what is SO encouraging!


I don't feel like blogging much more than that right now. I just thought I'd give everyone an update. Enjoy your Tuesday.

0 folks had something to say.: