4.01.2009

Jeremiah 32:27

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"

2 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

I have often prayed that I could comprehend God's power. I have yet to be able to. Often I am overwhelmed by a small glimpse of his power he allows me to experience. When we look at nature, it's beauty and all that God made with just speaking it into existence, it leaves me in AWE. Awe of his majesty, awe of his greatness, awe that he even cares about my small life here on this earth. He is the mighty God and there is none other. He alone will get the victory and it's glory for himself for us, if we will choose to do the right thing in all things. He is worthy to be praised, just because, just because HE'S GOD!!!

Grace & Co said...

Comforting words..