10.15.2009

Is it possible to catch up?

I can't believe it's been such a long time since I last blogged.

A lot has transpired over the last few months, I'm not sure I want to even TRY to catch you up on everything.

August, we took the kids to VBS @ TCOG in Antioch, TN. Kailee really enjoyed it.

September was Kailee's 4th birthday, Madelynn's 2nd birthday and the assembly. I wish I had another weekend to spend with everyone I got to see at the assembly. I didn't get much one on one time with people but it was nice to at least SEE them. Maybe we should have more than 1 assembly a year? HA!

October 7th was Lance's 40th birthday. He didn't want anything big so we only went to dinner. I don't think he was thrilled about turning the big 4-0 but he's healthy, strong and doesn't look his age so he should be thankful. :)

October 23th will be mine & Lance's 5th anniversary. We will be in TN during that time, preparing to renew our vows on the 24th. That's a little over a week away.

Other than planning a 2nd wedding and taking care of the girls, there's not much more to report.

I hope each of you are doing well and enjoying this Fall season. I love this time of the year. Today is the coolest day of the season so far. It's only 60 outside. That's fairly cool for GA. I LOVE it. I have the windows open. No air or heat running. Ahhhhh.

Tomorrow, we are planning on going to the fair in Perry, GA. It's about 30 minutes from here. It's also where I found the dress I'm wearing next weekend so hopefully it will be ready and I can pick it up then and not have to drive back on Saturday. We will see. I'm just glad I found something. I was getting worried.

That's enough from me. Until next time...

1 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

Glad your back to blogging, it gives us people who have boring lives something to read..haha!

It was 49 degrees today and that was our high, it is suppose to get colder at night..burrr!